Tuesday 27 August 2013

Tuesday August 27

So today marks exactly 1 week until I go back to school... ew

Today was like no other, busy. First I went out to the barn to ride, inside because of the terrible storm we had yesterday. Then I got home and got ready and my mother, grandmother and I went to my work for a spa day. My Mum and I had pedicures while my Grandmother had a manicure. It was really nice and afterwards I bought some nail polish. Then as soon as we got home I had to leave and go to work and that is where I have been since.

I am currently going slightly insane as the Pretty Little Liars Summer finale was tonight and I haven't been able to watch it yet and apparently it is everywhere so I can't go on any social media site until I have watched it! (Currently working on that haha)

In other words I'm supposed to have a show this weekend, but I am not sure.. The rain has been really bad and it is calling for more and since it isn't a show for points not many people have been signing up so it may get cancelled all together.

I have a lesson tomorrow YAY!

Well I am gonna go have a heart attack and watch Pretty Little Liars now!

bye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment