Monday 19 August 2013

Alive again

So i guess it's been a while.. sorry about that I kind of forgot all about the world of blogging for a while.

ANYWAYS life has been good (: summer is going fantastic and I've been riding a ton! We've even started being able to do flying lead changes with Simon (: Although I had my first fall off of Simon this summer. Ive actually fallen off twice now, once a while ago and once yesterday :p. First one was because of a refusal and yesterdays he was just being cranky and decided to dump me. But other than that Si has been super!

I went to my friends housewarming party yesterday :D it was really fun and everything was entertaining. We watched Mulan and How To Train a Dragon. We enjoy cartoons. My friend who moved to Perth showed up as a surprise which was nice, even though id seen her the night before. Lol

The night before I went to my friend (also the friend who moved to Perth)'s musical "Tommy" It was done really well and I really enjoyed it. Another friend who watched it with me had the upsetting adventure of cracking his iPhone... it was unfortunate.

I hope to start doing what I said I would and actually posting after every ride so Ill have another post later today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment